Saturday, October 13, 2012

How many sleeps?


Well I don't know , but I do know that Christmas is creeping ever closer so what a great time to get started on some chrissy cards. And it just so happens that Zoe has some great new steampunk santa images just released !  And the new chipboard coming out is to die for....gotta get my paws on some of that!! LOL

Now he's kind of untraditional so I've gone for some untraditional colours, to match the Bo Bunny paper I've used.



I used some Glitter snow  on the edges and the snowflakes,  and some gilders paste on the mini decorations. They're actually nice and shiny IRL.

MIC products used




I'm entering this in Digital Tuesday- Steampunk

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

Trace said...

Very cool Viv. Love the sentiment as well :-)

Chris said...

Brilliant!! That Santa is sooo cool!
Chris
x

Wendi said...

Wow what a totally gorgeous card, Santa and colours are fab
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Alli Devine said...

Love the Steampunk Santa and the colour combination is gorgeous. I tend to be a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas but I love this different take on it. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La creations
Alli xxx

Ally said...

yeah, that looks sooooooooo stinkin cool! Wonderful image and great card, really wonderful!
hugs, Alessandra

Scrappy Doo said...

I don' t know HOW you colored that image. OMG. Sooo awesome!
Love the colors but the image doesn't even look like it was colored. It looks like you bought it or cut out of a mag!
Lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...